CSA Shares for 2018 are available! If you’re looking to eat healthy, we can help fill your life and your fridge with delicious, locally grown veggies!
Raring to get yourself some delicious food? Just head right on over to our online store! Have questions? Keep on reading below for more details about prices, pickup times and locations, and photos of what a CSA share looks like. And feel free to contact us if you’ve got anything else you’d like to know.
Regenerative Roots is a Community-Supported Agriculture (CSA) farm. CSA is a model where customers choose to support a specific farm for a full growing season in exchange for a weekly box of produce (~a grocery bag worth; enough for 2-4 people). The farmers benefit greatly from the financial investment at the beginning of the season (which is the time when seeds, equipment, and supplies need to be purchased) and the members enjoy extremely fresh produce, eating healthy, and receive newsletters with farm news, recipes, and invitations to events on the farm throughout the season.
As a CSA Member, you are truly a shareholder in your local food economy: you connect with your community, support local farmers, and voice your right to have good, healthy food.
Main Season Share Options:
We offer Family and Personal shares to accommodate households of every size. Both share types last 20 weeks, from mid-June through late-October. We encourage folks to sign up early to ensure your membership, since we only offer a limited number of shares.
- Our Family share will provide about 9-13 different fruits, vegetables, and herbs each week, enough to meet most produce needs for a family of four, or a couple who just can’t eat too many veggies! Pricing: $609
- Our Personal share is made especially for smaller households, individuals, or folks who have a little garden of their own to meet some of their produce needs. It has most but not all of the same items as the family share. It tends to include 7-9 different items. Pricing: $432
Pick Up Site Options:
We will be making deliveries on Thursday afternoons this year into Whitewater and Fort Atkinson. Or visit the farm in Jefferson weekly! Choose the site that will be most convenient to you:
- Regenerative Roots Farm, W6635 Kiesling Rd, Jefferson, WI (Thursdays 3-7pm)
- Downtown Fort Atkinson, 500 N Main St, Fort Atkinson, WI (Thursdays 3-7pm)
- The SweetSpot, 226 Whitewater St, Whitewater, WI (Thursdays 3-7pm)
We are proud to be among the coalition of organic growers endorsed by the FairShare CSA Coalition! Not only does FairShare offers educational resources for growers and eaters alike, it also provides methods for CSA to be enjoyed by a wider range of folks. Please take a look at our pages on Health Insurance Rebates and the Partner Shares Program to learn more.